1. Call 281-931-2100 to reach the Houston Asylum Office.
Don’t know what to say? Here’s a script:
Hi my name is [your name], resident of [City, State]. I’m calling to ask your office to resolve the asylum case of Fazlur Rahim Muzaffary and his family.
You may want to share some of these details:
- Rahim‘s case has been pending over 5 years.
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) records indicate at least one officer has already recommended his case be granted.
- Rahim is a human rights advocate, dedicating his career in Afghanistan to humanitarian work through the United Nations.
- Rahim and his family fled Afghanistan because they were targeted by the Taliban for his human rights work. With the Taliban in formal control of the country, things are even more dangerous for them today.
- Rahim and his family have waited long enough. Please resolve his case.
2. Click here to let us know you made a call.
3. Share the call-to-action on social media: